My recent prostrate cancer diagnosis.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 58 subscribers

I was operated on to remove my prostrate on the 2nd March.

• Hi and welcome to the online community although I'm sorry you've had to find us.

Could I suggest that you join the prostate cancer group where you will be able to ask questions and get support from others.

To join the group just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then respond to existing posts by selecting 'reply' and start your own by selecting 'start a discussion'.

When you have a minute it would be really useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile, as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Hi Brooksey66

Come and join us over at the prostate cancer group. I’ve recently been diagnosed with prostrate cancer, and have found the chaps there a wealth of knowledge and experience. 

Regards

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hello my name is John and I had my prostrate removed by robotic surgery at Stepping Hill Hospital Stockport 3 weeks ago today.

• Hi 

I think you probably meant to post this in the prostate cancer group.

To join the group just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then post your message after selecting 'start a discussion'.

It can be difficult to find your way around this site at first so please reply to me if you have any problems.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

This is not easy to get around too much hassle 

• I see you've joined the prostate cancer group (link)  so you can now post in that group. Clicking on the link I've created will take you back to the group.

To post a message click on 'start a discussion', which you'll see towards the top of the page, give your message a title, type your message and then press post. To reply to any existing message just click on reply, which you'll see at the end of a message.

I'm sure you'll get lots of help from the men over there.

x

Community Champion Badge