New to the Community

If you've just joined the Community and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction.

initial shock

tilly5
Posted by

I’ve found a lump about size of a almond different to anything I’ve felt before in my left breast just below my nipple it does move a small bit but that’s because I have large heavy breasts , I saw the doctor yesterday she felt my breasts and just said I’m sending you to the breast clinic and you will be seen within 2 weeks and that was it apart from confirming my telephone number no explanation or reassurance what she thought I feel I’m in no mans land , I’ve already got a lot going on I have Ménière’s disease and fibromyalgia and work is finishing me , I feel worried and also silly that it may be nothing as anybody else worried like that 

rily
Posted by

Hello and welcome to the community. Your concerns and worries will be familiar to many of us. The early days of uncertainty and not knowing can be very stressful. Could I point you to the friendly and active Breast Group . The members there have a wide variety of experiences and will be able to help and advise you. Click the link to get to the group. Join the group and post your concerns there. I hope all goes well. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?