New to the Community

If you've just joined the Community and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction.

My dad has advanced stage 4 bladder cancer

Sarahlou87
Posted by

about 1 hour ago I got told my dad has advanced stage 4 bladder cancer and they not going to offer chemo as he already too weak he only 61 been pushing all of his kids away for 2 years not getting any help now it's too late I can't even speak to him on the phone at the min i feel so lost and weak myself I don't know how to feel how to act how to carry on I no it's so deep but I don't no where else to turn I have people around me trying to help me but they not helping i just need to write it down and this seemed like the best place to do it will it be like this for the props 6 months he has left does it get any easier I feel so angry with him as if he did something in the first place we may not be here now but I know I can't as I will regret that forever I just don't no what to do 

rily
Posted by

Hello . Really sorry to hear the news of your dad. Finding out someone we love has been diagnosed this way must be heart breaking. You must still be in shock, but when you feel ready, we have a very supportive group here you may find it helpful to join, Supporting someone with incurable cancer . There you will get help, advice and support from others who understand what you are going through. Clicking on the link will take you to the group. If you need to speak to someone in person the free helpline is open until 8pm every day on 0808 808 0000. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?
Sarahlou87
Posted by

Thank you