Access denied

• 5 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Hi Everyone,

/  Annette asked me to post a message to let everyone know that she is having problems logging in again, so she is not ignoring anyone but is currently unable to respond.  She has once again contacted admin so hopefully she will be back with us soon.

I hope that everyone else is able to gain access.

Thanks,

Gragon xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wonder why it's picking on Annette? What tiny feature of her setup is so different that the system can't cope with it? I have to admit, since I finally managed to get things working reasonably well, on my tablet, I've given up trying on my phone and laptop. It's not worth the hassle.

•   I on the other hand use my laptop as my phone is not as consistent.  I do check my phone if I am out and I get a PM but I usually wait until I get home before trying to reply as using my phone can prove problematic.

Gragon

• Hi Gragon, I seem to be able to get on here now if I use my phone, at least for now! Who knows how long it will last for this time. I am sorry it isn’t working for Annette again. It really is frustrating for so many of us. It used to be so easy didn’t it, but ever since the first time in my memory that they upgraded it has been less user friendly. Maybe it should be recognised that very many people are not experts on the site and even the more experienced have trouble!                                                         I hope everyone is coping well at the moment with Covid numbers rising and causing more anxiety.                                   Love and hugs to all.                                      Maggie xx

• May be a browser issue. I don't have any trouble whilst using Chrome. Perhaps something to try. 

Stuart. 

• Hi Maggie,

It's good to see you back with us again.  Hopefully you will be able to get onto the site regularly again.  I know that Annette is getting fed up of contacting the site and feels that the staff must be frustrated at her contacting them so regularly but they just can't seem to get things sorted for her.

All the best,

Gragon xx