Keeping a Promise 2

• 26 replies
  • 56 subscribers

Hi, I am posting this as a new post because I couldnt get it to post on the original post and I know others are also having problems as it doesn't seem to be showing all the posts!

Daloni's funeral is on Monday 5th October 2020 at 1.45pm.

This would be a good time for us all to have her in our thoughts and raise a glass or cup!

I will onform Admin so they can post in the other groups Daloni was part of. I have tried a few times to post this in the Room and Womb Groups but it kept disappearing!

• Thank you for the update anndanv informing admin very good 

Flippen
  • Hi Annette 

Thank you for informing us about Daloni's funeral. I will of course be raising a glass at the time of the funeral service.

I have disappearing posts which I never had before. I have read a post then gone back to send a reply to it after reading the next post in the thread and whoops, it has disappeared. Most annoying.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Thank you I will be thinking of her I hope it goes well for her family x

Ruth 

• Thank you I will raise a glass for Daloni.x

Each day a blessing stay strong 

• Yes TVman, I have also had this. Also I got a notification and read it in my emails, then when I come to the site to reply to it, I couldn't reply because I couldn't find it!

Thanks, TVman, Peggy, Ruth & Popgate, I am sure there will be many people who will have Daloni in their thoughts, including me, of course!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I shall raise a glass of Baileys to her even tho it is a bit early in the day....

Sometimes you just have to when it is in a good cause.

A life lived in fear, is a life half lived.
    Nicky
  • Thank you.  Sorry for late reply ended up in hospital w kidney stone!! still at least not cancer related.  I will be thinking of Daloni on Monday xx

Carpe Diem
    Deb1E
  • Thanks for sharing this Annette.

Still can't quite believe it. I will be there with everyone in spirit. xx

Tinalay 
    Every bad situation is a blues song waiting to happen.
    Amy Winehouse.
  • Hi Tinalay

Good to see your name on here again, I've missed you. How are you? Are you in a hospice now or am I getting mixed up? Wouldn't surprise me, I'm quite forgetful these days!

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Hi,

Thank you so much for posting, I guessed she was nearing the end as there were no posts, It is a good idea to raise a glass,& to think about her.

She was particularly helpful to me when I was diagnosed with womb and fallopian tube cancer almost 5 years ago now. 

Georgette