Hi to all

• 2 replies
  • 48 subscribers

I want to say hi to all of the incorrigible incurables, I'm still having Abit of trouble on the site, I keep getting posts from 2-3 days old with replies from a few hours ago so I'm not sure how old the posts are.

Anyway to all the new members welcome I've just read a couple posts from sparkx and Mordred, I would just like to say welcome, I was diagnosed in March with a couple tumors and given 6-12 months, my world ended till I came on this group, it  has helped me so much, I've been through all the emotions and I'm still going through them especially after treatment, haha my latest CT scan showed the tumors had shrunk my oncologist is pleased but said she doesn't know how long it gives me?? 

1. I don't know how long I have but I try and live each day as best I can which isnt always easy, but stay strong and positive and when you need too come on here and have a good old rant.

Xx

• Hi Devon Cat

Sorry you have had to join, but you are most welcome. Glad you are finding your way round the site.

Great lot of support here and always some one about to pop in, i do not know how i would have manged with out the support of the group.

You no what no  one knows how long they have got, could get run over by a bus, or a plane fall out the sky.

I never ever asked for a prognosis  it is just a number and a lot here has gone past their sell by dates

Its nice to meet you and will catch you later doing my dinner.

Take Care Ellie xx

• Hi there a very warm welcome to the group everyone gives support on here when ever you need a chat either good news or bad news we all chip in and help out we are a great gang night and day for support advice when you need us xxx

Flippen