We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Living with incurable cancer - incurable patients only

This group is specifically for people with an incurable or terminal diagnosis. Whether you need to talk about dying, or about making the most of your life, you can discuss your feelings openly here.

Taking my cats on holiday!

Lass
Posted by

Heya Jack,

That sounds like an awesome plan for you! There are loads of self catering holidays that allow dogs, so why not cats too, right!

Devon by the beach sounds lovely, and I think a wee break away sounds like a right tonic for you! So def go for it and enjoy, and we'll all enjoy the photos afterwards!

Lass

xx

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. - Thich Nhat Hanh

tvman
Posted by

Hi Jack

Glad to hear that you are taking a break, it'll do wonders for your mood and you can really relax and produce a painting which can encompass your, and your cats' holiday happiness.

Why shouldn't you be able to take your pets on holiday. I take my hat off to people who allow cats as well as dogs to holiday on their premises.

Have a great time, Jack.

My philosophy is simple, love life and family.
Lass
Posted by

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jack! 

I hope it's been a good one for you, and if you lived closer I'd have made you a cake! 

I'm looking forward to the masked singer too. Did you watch the 2 US series?

Lass

Xx

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Posted by

Thanks for the braddock tip - going to check it out so my cat brandy can join us.   He normally stays at home with a friend who house /cat sits.