Pension info

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 47 subscribers

i will ask one more time.

please will you send me the rest of the pension info you promised.

i phoned threetimes today amd was promised but nothing.

this was be ause i asked earlier in th week amd not had ot all

• Hi

The Community is a place for peer to peer support where you can talk to others who may be going through something similar. The only place where we have Macmillan staff on hand is in our Ask an Expert section of the site. We do have a team of financial guides there who may be able to answer any questions you might have about pensions - if you'd like to ask them a question, you can do so by heading over to the (Missing Group) by following the link and selecting 'Ask a question' at the top of the page.

Alternatively, if you'd like to speak to someone in person, you can give our Support Line a call where one of our Financial Guides will be able to help. That team is available Monday - Friday, 8am-6pm on freephone 0808 808 00 00

I hope you don't mind but I've also passed along your feedback to our Feedback team here at Macmillan where they'll be able to help you with the information you've requested. 

I hope some of this helps, but if you'd like any further information or support then please do not hesitate to get back in touch. You can email me directly on community@macmillan.org.uk.

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team