Have you seen our Community News Blog?

• 2 replies
  • 5 subscribers

Hi everyone,

Firstly, if you're new to this group, I'd just like to wish you a warm welcome to the Online Community on behalf of the Community team. I hope you will find comfort and support here on the site.

I just wanted to let you all know about some blog posts we've featured lately on Macmillan's Community News Blog, which you might like to read. 

Is there a particular topic you'd like us to cover, or would you be interested in writing a blog post for us about your thoughts or experiences? Please let us know at community@macmillan.org.uk, or by commenting below!

Best wishes,

Eliza

Macmillan Community team

• Thanks Eliza.  It's great that there is an LGBT+ forum and yes I realise that all other forums are LGBT+ inclusive.  As a gay woman with a gynaecological cancer, I was hoping to find somebody whose experience would resonate with my own.  There is great support to be have in other forums and so I shall keep an eye on here, whilst tapping into the other forums for support and advice.  

• Hi , thanks for your post. We appreciate you reaching out to offer your feedback, as we know some groups can be quieter than others and it's important to us that everyone feels that they have access to the support that they need. If you would like to talk to us further about the LGBT+ forum, the Online Community or finding the right support for you, please do feel free to let us know at community@macmillan.org.uk

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team