General cancer discussions

If you’d like to talk about something that isn’t covered in our other groups, come here to start a discussion or to see other conversations. Other people may be hoping to talk about the same thing.

Can calcification of the testicle lead to cancer?

Corey poi
Posted by

I've been dealing with this pain for over 10 years and I'm sorry to tell you there's not a whole lot you can do.  Just know that you're not alone.

Corey poi
Posted by

I have had a calcification in my right testicle since I was about 15. Currently 26 years old. Finally decided that I'm tired of being told that there's nothing they can do and it should be fine to leave it alone. I haven't updated ultrasound today and will wi will be seeing my urologist soon I'll let  you know what they tell me. I know one thing's for sure I'm tired of feeling like someone's constantly tugging on it. It can be so uncomfortab at times.

Afi s
Posted by

Hi dear 

I just want to ask you about your condition 

Because I have this as well . I have few of calcifications in my testicle , and I'm really worried 

Please tell me how you deal with it 

Thanks

Deepak3
Posted by

Hello Mr.khan I have same problem....u got any solution or not for ur condition?

D duck
Posted by

I just found out 2 days ago that I have calcification on both testicles. Been in excruciating pain the last couple of weeks 24/7 from it. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for treatment and pain management.