General cancer discussions

If you’d like to talk about something that isn’t covered in our other groups, come here to start a discussion or to see other conversations. Other people may be hoping to talk about the same thing.

Bcell lymphoma

Charlieboy1
Posted by

Hi I have been diagnosed with bcell lymphoma  but because of the bank holiday weekend I will not be seeing anyone about this till tomorrow  anyone got any info or questions I should be asking please 

Thehighlander
Posted by

Hi  I am Mike  and I am dropping in past from our Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma Forum (link) and I just wanted to say Hi and welcome you to the Online Community but always sorry to see folks find us.

I have lived with a rare type of NHL for over 19 years so do understand the issues surrounding diagnosis and treatments. As to Questions you need to find out some specific information as with this you will be able to move on with your treatment and we can also help you out based on our expereances from our NHL journeys.

So some questions you need to get answers to:

What type of NHL do you have? - exact name and grade etc.
What are the proposed treatments Chemo, Radiotherapy...?
What are the actual names of any Chemo Regime?
How many cycles of Chemo and how long will each cycle last?
Does this require inpatient time (over night)
How many sessions of Radiotherapy and how long will all the treatments take?

We are always around over on the NHL forum so come over if you think we can help out.

Mike - living my new life and trying to make a difference

'Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny' C. S. Lewis

SCT    NHL    T Cell     Community Champion