We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Express yourself

This is a space for self-expression, creativity, anything you might do to perhaps forget about cancer. Post photos of art, songs, poems, photos of any adventures you've been on - anything you like. Don't be shy, go ahead and express yourself!

Something to make you smile

Ellieellie
Posted by

Heard a Dr. on TV saying that in this time of Coronavirus we should focus on inner peace. To achieve this we should finish things we started to attain more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things i'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!!!

latchbrook
Posted by

Very good  

On a similar vein my friend in Australia recently posted this survival tip on Facebook

"If you have a glass of wine in each hand, you won't touch your face!"

Stay safe x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?

buttercup01
Posted by

Brilliant !

Sue

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.