Express yourself

This is a space for self-expression, creativity, anything you might do to perhaps forget about cancer. Post photos of art, songs, poems, photos of any adventures you've been on - anything you like. Don't be shy, go ahead and express yourself!

Someone too talk too

Letsgochamp
Posted by

Ive  been to groups but every where i go its ppl around 50 / 60 years old .....i was 22 when i met my wife and 32 when she died at the age of 30 too stage four ovarian cancer is there anyone out there who has been through this situation and feel totally lost without your wife or without your husband please respond if you have id like too talk to someone who has been through this and maybe speak on the phone .im trying my best its been 3 months since i lost my wife.so im reaching out to anyone who has been through this or something very similar thank you for reading this 

rily
Posted by

Hello . Really sorry to hear of the loss of your wife at such a young age. It must be very hard for you. Could I suggest you join the Bereaved spouses and partners  group here . There you will find others in similar circumstances to yourself and where you can share and get support from others who understand. Click the link to get to the group. You could start a new discussion or join in on other conversations. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?

Letsgochamp
Posted by

Ive tried posting in that group but it says restricted?