Express yourself

This is a space for self-expression, creativity, anything you might do to perhaps forget about cancer. Post photos of art, songs, poems, photos of any adventures you've been on - anything you like. Don't be shy, go ahead and express yourself!

Hi, happy to join

NathalieSwiss
Posted by

PPC stage 3, diagnosed in December 2018, started chemo on January and waiting for surgery (probably in May). Some days life looks good and I feel strong. Most difficult things: looking myself in the mirror and dealing with people. I am happy to be here and read / learn from you. I wish you a good day. 

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm glad to hear that you have days when you feel that life is good and you feel strong. It can be difficult dealing with other people's  reactions to your diagnosis and I think you find out who your true friends are. Unfortunately some people can't deal with it, possibly because they don't know what to say or because it makes them realise that cancer can happen to anyone.

I see that you have joined the peritoneal cancer group and I'm sure that you'll benefit from sharing experiences with others who are dealing with this cancer. If you're not sure how to get to that group just click on the link I've created.

I hope the chemotherapy is going well and you don't have too long to wait for your surgery.

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?