We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Emotional issues

Cancer can be emotionally draining, but sharing your feelings can help you and others in your situation. Talk about it here.

Anxiety over blood test results.

wombles
Posted by

Hello again. One month later. Yes, the worry about the next test in just over two months! Is kicking in, but it's a while yet and I won't buy a ticket for the Anxiety Train! 

NZ had 24 consecutive no case days, but with people returning home there are about 25 active cases now, all in isolation or quarantine as they were picked up at the border. No Community Transmission which is great. There will be more and the hotels they use are filling up. All arrivals have to wait two weeks before they can go home.

My Great Grandfather came here from Scotland and settled up North. I live in Dunedin much further South, known as the Edinburgh of the South. Even a statue of Robbie Burns! 

Thanks for everything.

Thehighlander
Posted by

Hi John,

I think half the world can trace their ancestors back to Scotland, or would like to say they can LOL.

We are doing ok in Scotland and slowly but carefully coming out of lock down, today is day 113 from my self imposed lockdown being eventually put on the Shielding lists. The official date for shielding most likely coming to an end is the end of JUky but have been slowly getting out and about over the past few weeks.

Keep well and keep safe.

Mike - Thehighlander

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Click to see how to add details to your profile