Emotional issues

Cancer can be emotionally draining, but sharing your feelings can help you and others in your situation. Talk about it here.

Waiting for a prognosis and treatment...

buttercup01
Posted by

Go to Groups" then to Bowel cancer" (under "Cancer types") and click "join"

Come back to me if that doesn't work x

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
buttercup01
Posted by

Oh my, repeating myself again lol 

That's coz I get impatient waiting for the post to post

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
Bodach
Posted by

With apologies to

Follow this sequence

CLICK ON CANCER TYPES

When cancer Types page comes up, click on the blue arrow bottom right to be taken to page 2

CLICK ON BOWEL (colon and rectum) cancer

To go to

CLICK ON JOIN THE GROUP (you wont see Joined until your join the group [page shown is my group page])

YOU ARE NOW A MEMBER OF THE Bowel (colon and rectum) cancer GROUP and I look forward to welcoming you into the group and the Ileostomy, colostomy and stoma support Group if appropriate

Just shout out to or myself if you need any further help in any way.

Ian

With a Stma Care and Management Certificate 

My Groups ● St●ma Support ● Bowel ● Carers ● Anal ● Family & Friends ● Bereavement ● Diagnosed at a Young Age ● Parents of Young Children ● New to the Community

You can call The Macmillan Support line on 0808 808 0000 every day 8am to 8pm

What is a Community Champion?

How to update your PROFILE

The Bodach is LIVING WITH A ST● MA

buttercup01
Posted by

Thanks for making this so much clearer Ian. I'm still learning n doing screenshots is beyond me at the moment !