Emotional issues

Cancer can be emotionally draining, but sharing your feelings can help you and others in your situation. Talk about it here.

Everyone is too busy.

gingercat
Posted by

Me Mimi have always had loved pets and when there time comes we have problem easing their passing that;s just what you do for a loved pet I wish I could do the same for her right now. 

gingercat
Posted by

The hospital called me this morning and I sat with Mimi and she passed she was so cold well it;s game over now 

dottess
Posted by

Very sorry to hear your news.  I did reply to you straight away but didn't go onto the forum first, so I've just found out through the Moderator that you didn't get my message.  I hoped that you had someone to be with and that you should look after yourself and not be alone. Hope you are not on your own this evening.  

gingercat
Posted by

Thank you Dottess, I was not alone last night, as ever I have our two little Yorkies. I'm as wet as water when it comes to these little guys they hugged me in bed last night, in fact once I got back from the hospital they got on my lap and never got off.

I have no idea how you go about a death cert etc...

dottess
Posted by

The hospital should have explained everything to you.  You can always ring for advice from Macmillan, I am sure.  I hope you manage to get everything sorted out without too much trouble and that your life in the future is happy, although I know it must seem very far from that at the moment.

Irene

gingercat
Posted by

I'm just still a bit stunned at the moment, it all happened so quick. Don't get me wrong I'm glad if you can be, that Mimi passed quickly, the last thing I would have wanted was her to have long drawn out death. 

I'm going to take a day or so out before I sort the affairs out. 

dottess
Posted by

You do whatever you feel right.  I am out working all day today but will be thinking of you.

Irene

gingercat
Posted by

spent all morning on the phone trying to sort stuff out, Mimi was disabled after a hit and run and the DWP they were the worst hung on the phone for ages.

dottess
Posted by

Hope you are OK and managing to sort everything out.  Government Departments are awful. Poor Mimi.