Diagnosed at a young age

If you're diagnosed with cancer at a young age, you might have very specific concerns as to its impact - this group's a space for those diagnosed at a young age to share and talk about their experiences with others of a similar age.

Help for patients with Synovial Sarcoma

Jessica97
Posted by

Hi all! 

I am Jessica, I am 19 years old and a survivor of Synovial Sarcoma. I have recently created a blog detailing my full experience of diagnosis, treatment and surgery, in my blog I speak about treatment such as radiotherapy generically so this could be of help to anyone curious about that, there is still much more overall I am yet to add that I keep remembering but I just thought I should share this blog with you so anyone who may be diagnosed with synovial sarcoma specifically or any type of cancer as like I said, my posts on things such as radiotherapy are generic, can view this and see what the process is like as pictures and descriptions are included on every step. I also reply to any comments left on my post and am happy to give advice or be a friend as I know how isolating it can be.

http://jessicassynovialsarcoma.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Hope it helps someone x 

barbaral
Posted by

Hello, I had a look yesterday and it's an excellent blog - very informative.

Well done Jess.

Best wishes

Barbara

“Scars are tattoos with better stories.” – Anonymous

Jessica97
Posted by

Thank you Barbaral, 

Much appreciated! :-)