Diagnosed at a young age

If you're diagnosed with cancer at a young age, you might have very specific concerns as to its impact - this group's a space for those diagnosed at a young age to share and talk about their experiences with others of a similar age.

There is a Light: Brightlight, issues faced by young adults with cancer

LydiaB24
Posted by

I wrote an article about the topics covered by there is a light:brightlight. A fantastic play based on the brightlight research, which is the first of its kind, following 1100 young adults with cancer for five years. The play beautifully highlights some of the struggles and issues young people face with cancer. If you have seen it and remember some other scenes I had forgotten please comment on the post to add them :)

https://youngwildandfibroblastic.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/there-is-a-light-brightlight-issues-affecting-young-adults-with-cancer/

Thanks,

Lydia xx

Lakeslover
Posted by

Thanks Lydia.

I'm just bumping this up for you.

Lynda.

Please take a few moments to fill in your profile to let people know what your connection is to Cancer, and a little about your story. This really helps us know how to answer your questions with the most relevant information