Lonsurf

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 10 subscribers

Hi All,

I've been on them since may this year for stage 4 colorectal cancer - have multiple mets in liver and lungs.

I had 3 months on Xelox then 2 months on Folfiri, but neither have stopped progression of disease and my CEA just goes up and up. I'm aware that I am now scraping the bottom of the treatment barrel now.

My oncologist has suggested starting on Lonsurf, and I wanted to ask the group of any experiences on this chemo - good or bad!

Sandy

• Hi

I don't have any personal experience with lonsurf but I noticed that your post hadn't had any response yet.

I typed 'lonsurf' into the search bar in this group but only found one previous posts which mentioned it. However, there are quite a few posts in the bowel cancer group, which I can see you're a member of, so I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also post your question there. If you'd like to do that then clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

Thanks for the advice - have posted it on the colorectal forum.

Sandy