Bone Aches & Pains

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 10 subscribers

Hi,

I just started cycle 2 of Chemo for HL, having ABVD treatment.

Has anyone else experienced severe bone aches and pains?

The first cycle focused a lot of pains in my legs, to the point of not being able to walk some days. But cycle 2 seems to be more painful in my arms. Strange since i have cancer in my chest....

Any experiences or insight would be a huge help, 

Thanks

E

• Hi  and  a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering with severe aches and pains while having chemotherapy.

I don't have any experience with this to share with you but I thought I'd suggest that you also post this question in the General Discussion which I can see that you've joined. You'll then open up your question to people who have the same type of cancer as you and who may have had the same chemotherapy.

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"