We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Chemotherapy

A support group for everything about chemotherapy, being treated and side effects. Tell others about your experiences and get answers to your questions.

Brest cancer gift for friend

Me1972
Posted by

Hi. A friend of mine is currently undergoing her penultimate round of chemotherapy for breast cancer.  She’s a young vibrant 40 year old.  As I’m sure you are aware the chemo knocks her for six, leaves her exhausted and feeling sick.  I want to make a basket of gifts but things she will find will help her feel better (if there is any such thing).  I currently have sea bands for the nausea and a pretty bandana for her hair loss and a lovely red lipstick (her fav colour).  Can anyone tell me is there anything they used which they found particularly helpful please that I could get for the basket??  She will be having a mastectomy further down the line.  Thank you so much x

Dreamthief
Posted by

Hi 

Warm welcome to the Mac Community - Everyone should have a friend like you 

You could check out this Look Good Feel Better (LGFB) website to see if they have any free workshops in your area coming up soon ?

They are a cancer patient charity that seem to be very popular with the ladies in the Breast Group and you come away with a bagful of high value goodies.

You could also join the Breast Group and ask this question there to get some replies from those who have been or other choices for a feel better basket.

Hope this is of some help, G n' J