Eating and cancer.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 10 subscribers

Hi All,  may I suggest, something, that may or may not help you eat.  Having being diagnosed in June of 2018, and had chemo and all the drugs associated with it I found that PINEAPPLE, fresh, really helped me and my other colleagues which frequent this world of  Q and A. This is the place to read, research, digest and make a game plan against cancer, there are lots of lovely people on here.  Very experienced and ready to share their knowledge. But PINEAPPLE did it for me.  Remember take it one day at a time.  God bless you all.

• Hi . I agree with you that pineapple helps with the taste thing during chemo. It helped me get rid of the tinny taste in my mouth during chemo. I developed a taste for hot spicy food, which was the only thing with any taste. I still enjoy a good vindaloo. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to rily

Hi Rily, I hope you are coping well.  I am just trying to repay my experiences to others, as I think it of a magnanimous importance to help our new friends on this delightful platform . I just started my 7 th chemo, as my PSA went shooting up from 00.01 to 82.4 in six months. But you know me, never, never give up,.  Take care friend.