End of abiraterone

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 11 subscribers

Hi my husband has been on abiraterone for his advanced prostate cancer and secondary bone cancer for some time with good result. His PSA has been steadily increasing over past months and scan shows that the bone cancer has progressed. The abiraterone is to stop and docetaxel and zoledronic acid will begin. I am concerned about how he will tolerate this treatment. I am new to this site and would appreciate any feedback 

• Hi,

Welcome to the community.

im sorry you haven't had any replies to your post yet, this is a very quiet group which might be why. Can I suggest you join and post in the prostate cancer group for help from others with the same cancer.

Lynda.

Please take a few moments to fill in your profile to let people know what your connection is to Cancer, and a little about your story. This really helps us know how to answer your questions with the most relevant information

• Take life day by day and be grateful for the little things.  Don’t get caught up in what you can’t control.  Accept it and make the best of it.  When you stop worrying about what you can’t control, you have more time to change the things you can control.  And that changes everything in the long run.