Carers only

Looking after a loved one with cancer? This is a safe and supportive place to share your worries and emotions. Please remember when posting that this group is for Carers only.

End stages of liver cancer

clm1992
Posted by

Hi all...

I haven't posted for a long time as my Nan had been doing well. However, she has taken a turn for the worse...

I was just wondering if anyone has gone through/is going through the end of life stages of cancer (she has liver cancer) with a loved one? I'm just wondering what to expect, I know it's different for everyone but I would appreciate if you could share your experiences.

Thank you x

LoobyLou49
Posted by

Hi ,

I've only just seen your post so apologies for the late reply. You will find more knowledgable replies from members of the supporting someone with incurable cancer group. I'm sure you'll find lots of replies there.

Thinking of you.

LoobyLou   

If you find dust in my house, write your name in it. When the signatures overlap I'll get the polish. 

Click here to see how to add details to your profile. It helps everyone to see a little about you

DottyP73
Posted by

Macmillan do a really good booklet or type in “Macmillan end of life” to google and there’s really good information there.
I hope this helps. It’s good to be prepared for what is to come. All the very best to your nan, you and your family  

Keep hope alive. Power of positivity is strong. Some days are better than others
LoobyLou49
Posted by

Good point , here's a link end of life care.

LoobyLou   

If you find dust in my house, write your name in it. When the signatures overlap I'll get the polish. 

Click here to see how to add details to your profile. It helps everyone to see a little about you