My mom was diagnosed with cancer in April

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 44 subscribers

my mom was diagnosed with liver cancer in April 2019 and that’s all we was told and we was told to get I touched with tha hospis when it was time my mom is 84 and they said she to old for treatment don’t no where to go now they could not tell us how long she got she only had one scan rang her own doctor and he was no use at all where do I go and what do I do if she in pain thank you 

• Hi there, I understand your feelings of being cast adrift without answers. It's not fair to expect you to know when to ask for hospice help and I would imagine  that things need to be put in place for the future now. I would ask her Gp for an appointment in which to discuss  all the questions you have, your own  doctor may also be helpful  if you explain what's happening. I would also check to. See if there is a Maggies center  in your area as they give invaluable help with  allowances which could be claimed and point you in the right direction  with many other queries. A phonecall to macmillan is hugely supportive..

Your mum may well have future oncology appointments, perhaps you can go with her and they can shed some light on the situation. I hope that things become clearer for you, make a list of all your questions as they pop into your mind as I know from experience you will forget when there is someone who can answer them. You may be surprised to find your mum has been referred to the appropriate teams, but you need to know for sure. Best wishes, Pam x

Love is eternal
  • Hi there, I understand your feelings of being cast adrift without answers. It's not fair to expect you to know when to ask for hospice help and I would imagine  that things need to be put in place for the future now. I would ask her Gp for an appointment in which to discuss  all the questions you have, your own  doctor may also be helpful  if you explain what's happening. I would also check to. See if there is a Maggies center  in your area as they give invaluable help with  allowances which could be claimed and point you in the right direction  with many other queries. A phonecall to macmillan is hugely supportive..

Your mum may well have future oncology appointments, perhaps you can go with her and they can shed some light on the situation. I hope that things become clearer for you, make a list of all your questions as they pop into your mind as I know from experience you will forget when there is someone who can answer them. You may be surprised to find your mum has been referred to the appropriate teams, but you need to know for sure. Best wishes, Pam x

Love is eternal
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Johnny

Visit our website to talk to an expert who will give you guide on what to do.

We are a group of medical professionals (Physicians)  with an online platform to listen, advice and share some medical tips on the folllowing.

- Cancer Treatement

- Arthritis treatment

- ADHD treatment

_ Anxiety treatment / Depression management

- Weight Loss therapy

Severe Pain, AccutePain <amagement and pills

We equally have most of the best medications for treatment. Visit our online pharmacy

Visit our website www.healthlifenbeauty.com for more information and to talk to a Physician

Contact us on info@healthlifenbeauty.com