Feelings about Chemotherapy starting again this week!

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi All

We had a good week last week, no A&E visits and a bit of normality, now this week has started and I am already dreading what is ahead. My husband has Chemotherapy again on Wednesday and I just fear how he will feel, it's so hard to see him exhausted and then there's the fear of raised temperatures again.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sarah

Nice to hear that last week was good and you both had a bit of normality in your life's.

I was wondering if it might be beneficial for you to join the Chemotherapy forum group where you would be able to interact with members and maybe get some tips on coping with the treatment.

Sending you some positive thoughts for the week ahead

Ian

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Ian

Thank you for your suggestion, however does that mean that I should be in the Chemotherapy group altogether or can I still come into this group?

I am very new to all of this so a little unsure as to what is best.

Kind Regards

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Sarah

No Sarah with this forum it's up to you how many group you join.

You can just view discussions or join in it's entirely up to you how many you join, many members join a number of groups based on their own particular need for instance in addition to carers and chemotherapy you couid join the Family and friends forum group or the Emotional support forum in fact any group that you think will give you answers and support you, you are more than welcome to join.

If you click on HOME at the top of the page you will get a list of current discussions and you can pop into any of them to see what's happening 

The idea is that you get the most out of the forum that you can and if that means joining multiple groups just go for it.

I will of course be following you in the carers group.

Always available to answer questions or to point to someone who can.

Kind regards

Ian