Cancer treatments

Share experiences and get support about any types of cancer treatment, including chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery, biological or hormonal therapies, transplants, and clinical trials.

secondary liver cancerIi

Dwendi
Posted by

Originally I was  told that I have primary liver cancer, now I am told it’s secondary liver cancer and that they cannot find the primary. I am finding this very confusing, I had the option of just chemotherapy or trialling chemo. I have decided on the trialling chemo even though I am not sure what is involved. Has anyone here had any experience of this?

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi

No wonder you're confused having first being told that you have liver cancer and now being told you have secondary liver cancer with an unknown primary.

Although I don't have experience with this I noticed that your post had gone unanswered so I thought I'd see if I could help. Could I suggest that you join and post in the secondary liver cancer group and also in the unknown primary cancer group. I think you are far more likely to get a reply from the members of those groups.

To join, just click on the links I've created and then choose 'Join This Group' on the page that opens. You could then copy and paste your post from here into a new post in these groups after clicking on 'Start A Discussion'.

Wishing you all the best

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?