Breast cancer for the under-50s

Breast cancer is far less common in the under-50s, but this can leave younger people with a diagnosis feeling isolated. This group is a place for them to come together, share experiences and support each other.

Anyone interested in a Pic of Day...

Beachwalker19
Posted by

Super proud of my daughter passing her GCSEs... she has to do a retake in Maths but all things considered,  she hates exams, she had little confidence, she was very anxious and didn’t think she’d done that well, all this and watching me go through chemo, I think she is amazing and deserves a bloody medal lol.

Anyway her face always makes me smile and she’s so happy she got into Sixth Form, I’m over the moon for her x x

Beachwalker19
Posted by

Getting back to doing a bit of photography now all my treatment is finished. This was a rather windy High Tide.

Love the sea, however I particularly like the clouds in this photo. I usually prefer a clear blue sky, I thought this was quite atmospheric x x

Dreamthief
Posted by

Used to do a bit - should get back into it really

This was a grand old oak tree near where we lived and it had a resident tawny owl.

Grabbed this at sunset one late Autumn evening.

G n' J

Beachwalker19
Posted by

, That’s lovely. I think for me walking and taking photographs helps with my sanity lol x

Beachwalker19
Posted by

Some days it’s the simple things that make you smile. Hot Chocolate and cheese on toast x x

Dreamthief
Posted by

Was lucky enough to be in the garden with camera in hand a couple of years back when this landed on the hedge.

G n' J

Beachwalker19
Posted by

What a fantastic shot.

I have a photo somewhere of a Damsonfly, that was just Luck as well, I’d tried for ages to get a photo of one, but they are so quick.

x x

Dreamthief
Posted by

Morning

Lucky indeed - First one was well out of focus (in a hurry in case it flew off) but it stayed put for at least a minute so was able to fine tune the focus.  I had another of a newly formed Privet Hawk Moth pumping it's wings but seem to have lost the file

Lets see what else we have.... Poppies and Barbed Wire maybe ?

G n' J

Dreamthief
Posted by

Not my images but very thought provoking....

Chemo 1st Week....

Chemo 2nd Week

G n' J

Beachwalker19
Posted by

Aww I love that. It’s quite inspiring I think. I took this yesterday on my phone from my walk along the beach x x

Dreamthief
Posted by

Gotta love wide open skies.

Tide goes out a long way, did you take your Cockle Rake ?

TheScriptFan
Posted by

My beautiful bundle of joy,my granddaughter, guaranteed to put a smile on any ones face.

It's gonna make us who we are, it's written in the scars  "The Script"

Dreamthief
Posted by

Works for me    Cute or what! ?

Bit of serenity to start the day maybe ?

G n' J

Beachwalker19
Posted by

O my, she is certainly coming on isn’t she, bless her, she is gorgeous.

Kacey is my Step-Granddaughter, but she is still mine lol. x x