Breast cancer for the under-50s

Breast cancer is far less common in the under-50s, but this can leave younger people with a diagnosis feeling isolated. This group is a place for them to come together, share experiences and support each other.

Stage 2 breast cancer diagnosed at 29

Lici29
Posted by

Hay all just thought I would message and hope for a reply...feeling very emotional low all ov the above...feel like the one person my partner does not understand the stress I'm goin through..I've got so much locked up inside because I dont want ppl to think I want there pity.i have one chemo left which I am very happy about but I still have a long way to go dont know how to cope with it all :(:(

TheScriptFan
Posted by

Hiya i see its the first time you have posted so can i first welcome you to the community none of us want to be a member of, but as you will soon see its the best one to be in under the circumstances.

Plus i think you could do with one of these 

I think we have all felt the way you're feeling i know i have, and it's a tricky one because i don't think anyone really gets what it's like to have cancer unless they have been there too. That is why this place is brilliant, you can chat to people who totally get you, and once you realise you're not on your own it somehow feels better.

This group is quiet so maybe try posting in the main Breast cancer Group you will also find a June Breast cancer Chemotherapy Chat in there where you will find people going through or who have been through chemotherapy the same as you.

Please don't feel alone, read my profile i've been through lots and started off with chemotherapy, but i now have the all clear and nearly out the other side.

Come and scream, shout, cry and sometimes we have a laugh too.

It's gonna make us who we are, it's written in the scars   "The Script"