Breast cancer for the under-50s

Breast cancer is far less common in the under-50s, but this can leave younger people with a diagnosis feeling isolated. This group is a place for them to come together, share experiences and support each other.

POST SURGERY BRA BUYING BEWARE

Leolady56
Posted by

Now lovely people this could all be because I am a fully paid up member of Numpty - that's the opposite of Mensa!!

I purchased a Post Surgery Bra from that well known high street shop......... M and Sparkle. Just writing in cryptic form as I don't want to spend the start of the year on the naughty step

The bra I wore on NYEve and it was lovely, no arguments there.

I noticed this attached to the bra regarding VAT returns

So I filled it in as I was returning something today and asked how I claimed the money back

I was told it would have been removed from the price and no need to complete it!! Err I don't think so and on checking the receipt no it had not. I was refunded. Apparently assistant should have scanned the  bar code on the back of that, see below

Being a devil I galloped over to the the lingerie section and asked 2 members of staff what they would do with the card. 2 blank faces looked at me.

I asked and saw the manager. Profuse apology and yes they do need to ensure training is done

I will drop a line to higher up their food chain as well, as I like being a little cheeky and I like things to be made simple not complicated

BUT ........... I wanted to share this with you. I am a bit annoyed as I have bought 4/5 bras and genuinely didn't check and so maybe I paid in full or not.

Be warned . So get them to scan the extra bar code and save yourself some money 

Gentle hugs

Leolady56

PS apologies if you read this in other groups

What is a Community Champion? How to add to you profile Life is like a boxing match, defeat is declared not when you fall ..... But when you refuse to stand up again ....... So, I get knocked down but I get up again. x