Bereaved spouses and partners

A place for widows and widowers to share their feelings and support one another.

A Message to my Anne

Geoff999
Posted by

Oh my darling Anne. How could I ever ask you to come back to me when you were so ill and needed to pass over to peace and love ; reunited with your mum and dad and your dear sister who also passed from  cancer just  months before you. My sweet darling if I could wave a magic wand and ask for you back -  a fit and healthy 71 year old -  you might then  have to then suffer the grief and sadnes I'm now experiencing from your loss should I pass before you. I would'nt wish that on you my darling or anyone. So you are now where you should be my Anne, my Annabelle. I love you so much as I have always done. We will one day meet again you dear sweet lady of mine. 

Love and Light.

Geoff.

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

winmick
Posted by

Geoff. That is so beautiful, but true. I have often said to myself, I am glad Winnie went first as I couldn’t bear her suffering like I am. 

I cant wait to be with her again. 

Take care Geoff. Mike 

Love you always Winnie xx