Bereaved family and friends

For anyone who has lost a family member or friend to cancer to share their feelings and support one another.

Dreading New Year

K8EH
Posted by

Hold onto your hats Spu. It’s a windy old day here in SE London. 

I seem to be riding a wave today (surfing a wave) flu and missing you mum = bad combo. 

Spu, Lou, Sunshine - still will be here to listen and support, should you need it. 

Sending lots of love to Sunny43 and GBear xx

SPu
Posted by

Yep...it’s...well blowy  in Kent - not far from you

Yes things always seem even worse when you’re already low and then you get a cold/flu on top. Surfing the wave beside you - we won’t let you get dragged under. Not on my watch.

Stay strong all.

xx

Sunshine19
Posted by

Look after your self Sunny43, thank you for all your kind words and support. All the best for the future. Xx 

Sunshine19
Sunny43
Posted by

Hello all - saw your comments via my email notifications and just wanted to say another big thank you for the lovely comments. Will be thinking of you. I hope you recover from the flu soon Kate and good luck with the upcoming new job. I ended my message yesterday, with what mum said a lot and will end this message with a favourite saying of mum’s, a lot of people had not heard it before, but, it always made them smile - cast your bread amongst the waters and it will come back as teacake

Love and best wishes to you all xx