Bereaved family and friends

For anyone who has lost a family member or friend to cancer to share their feelings and support one another.

Dreading New Year

Sunshine19
Posted by

Sorry I men GBear not Hear xx

Sunshine19
Sunny43
Posted by

Thank you Sunshine. My niece is 14, likes dancing, make up. My niece has brought us a lot of joy and laughs along the way. Lovely that your family home was full of laughter and love and that it will continue for your niece/nephew xx

Sunny43
Posted by

Kate - a rocky old road is a good description, on how tough it is. As many of you have said on here, grief is like a roller coaster of emotions or waves. The wave might be still on the surface, but there is always that undercurrent and then that big wave hits you again - I had a lot of those big waves last week. I’m sure all our mum’s are helping us on this journey and that our mum’s are always near us. 

A big thank you for listening to me and replying to my messages. This site has and is a bit like therapy for me, been able to write my personal thoughts has helped. Thank you to the lovely people on here - namecheck - GBear, Kate, Lou, Sunshine, SPu.

Hoping you all get through the week ok xx

GBear
Posted by

Just popped on to let you all know. I am taking a bit of a break from site. My immune system has gone down again and my Doctor has told me I need to rest up more.

Sending my love and hugs to all, and thinking of you all.

GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“Don't live in the past, but live for today” 

Sunshine19
Posted by

Rest up GBear. XXX look after yourself. X

Sunshine19
K8EH
Posted by

Look after yourself Gbear. Will miss your pictures xxxx

ps. Been in bed all week with the proper flu! Let me know if anyone has a rubber dingy! 

Lou12
Posted by

Take care GBear, thinking of you. 

Sending you a hug x x x

Lou12
Posted by

Kate, hope you feel better soon x x x

Sunny43
Posted by

Take care GBear, as Kate said, we will miss your lovely pictures. Hope you feel better soon Kate - we are sending you a rubber dingy xx

SPu
Posted by

Sorry to hear that take care, sending you big, warm, positive goodwill thoughts.

rubber dinghy, tissues and a hot toddy coming your way!

Take care all, be in touch soon. Keep well.

xx

Sunshine19
Posted by

Awwww Kate bless you  XXX know so many people, who have been floored this winter. Horrid bugs. Roll on spring. Xx best wishes. 

Sunshine19
Sunny43
Posted by

Morning all, terrible weather here in Sunderland. I have taken my sisters advice and decided to take a step back from this site. Just wanted to say, a BIG thank you, for all your kind words and messages of support - it really is appreciated.. If you ever want to get in touch sometime via email,your all more than welcome too, will enclose my email at the end of this message, 

Look after yourselves - GBear, Kate, Lou, Sunshine and SPu. As my mum used to say, take care and god bless xxx

K8EH
Posted by

Understood Sunny43 - thank you for all your kind messages of support too. You will be missed. 

Thanks all to your messages of feeling better. Getting there. Xx

ps. My mum used to say something similar x

Lou12
Posted by

Morning all,

You must do what is right for you Julia and if you feel you need to take a step back from here than it is what you need to do. 

It was nice to 'meet' you just wish greatly it was under completely different circumstances and not this one we all find ourselves in. Thanks back to you also for your lovely, kind, thoughtful messages they have meant a lot to me and I'm pretty sure they have to others.

I wish you and your family the very best. Sending you a big hug x

Take Care and God Bless

X x x x Love Louise x x x

SPu
Posted by

Hey . Completely understand, you must do what is right for you. Sometimes I take mini breaks from posting but I’m still here lurking in the background keeping an eye out for everyone

We will miss you but remember we are all always here for you and you will be in our thoughts always. You’re one of the clan!

Take care, God bless (my Mum too - plus well it’s time to love you and leave you when she was off from visiting someone).

Love and hugs to the rest of you too. About to venture outside......

xxx