Sign posts

Why is the Heritage Centre at Queen Elizabeth hospital not included on any sign posts????? 

• Hello

Thank you for contacting the Macmillan Online Community.

I’m sorry to hear the Heritage Centre has not been well signposted. It sounds as if it has proven difficult for you to find Jayce? Which could be very stressful if you have appointments there: did you manage to find it okay?

May I ask, was this road signage that was lacking on your way to the hospital, or more no signs around the hospital grounds helping you find the Heritage Centre?

I wonder, did you mention this to anyone at the hospital at all may I ask Jayce? If not, you may want to pass this on to the hospitals PALS team who are there to support with any patient feedback and issues with care. It sounds as though it could be valuable feedback for them to be made aware of to improve patient and visitor experience.

In the meantime, in case it is helpful, the Queen Elizabeth’s website contains a map of the hospital/Heritage Building  here as well as information on travelling to the hospital by car, public transport, and finding your way round here.

I hope this information is helpful

Do get back in touch if you have any more questions around this or need any other support Jayce.

Take care.

Jenna 
    Cancer Information and Support Adviser

Remember you can also speak with the Macmillan Support Line team of experts. Phone free on 0808 808 0000 (7 days a week, 8am-8pm) or by email.

• I have emailed the Pals team 

• Hello

Thank you for getting back in touch.

I do hope the PALS team get back to you soon.

As I mentioned above, do know we are here on the Community and Macmillan Support Line if you need any further support going forward.

Take care.

Jenna 
    Cancer Information and Support Adviser

Remember you can also speak with the Macmillan Support Line team of experts. Phone free on 0808 808 0000 (7 days a week, 8am-8pm) or by email.