Ask a Work Support Adviser

Questions about work and cancer? Our Work Support team are here to answer your questions. They'll aim to respond within 1 working day.

PW1969
Posted by

Su - Macmillan
Posted by

Hello @PW1969,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us on the Work Support Team. We are here to support people with work related queries.

I just wanted to check as the message you sent through to us did not have any details on it. If you are looking for any support or information related to an employment matter, please do come back to us.

I hope you find this information helpful to your situation if you need further support please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Remember you can also speak with the Macmillan Support Line team of experts. Phone free on 0808 808 0000 (7 days a week, 8am-8pm) or by email.

Su

Work Support Advisor

Remember you can also speak with the Macmillan Support Line team of experts. Phone free on 0808 808 0000 (7 days a week, 8am-8pm) or by email.

PW1969
Posted by

Thanks Su.

Many apologies, but I had some technical problems when I entered the post, so I called your Support line instead.

I think you are the very nice lady who I spoke to about an hour ago, and you were going to send me some caselaw re the matter we discussed, which I look forward to receiving.

Once again, thanks so much for your time on the phone; I feel better already!

Best wishes,
Paul