Rip lister cat

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 8 subscribers

So tomorrow marks week ago that my cat lister cat died mental health has not been brilliant sinc he passed away tbh I know and understand he nitnsufferingnnoenas he was he waas seventeen but ny heart still broke and is broken i miss him so much he use give best cuddles and help waae my anxiety and depression..

I have stage four breast cancer and dad has said i can get another cat wheb mums feeling better yiu couldn't erite this but my mum has thyroid cancer and is struggling eith after effrcts if her radiotherapy swallowing etc lost over teo stone as struggling ti swallow so has ng tube anyway yes its so hard this xxx below is lister cat xxx

• Hi

I'm very sorry to hear that lister cat passed away a week ago and I can understand how devastated you feel. When our last dog passed away both me and my husband were devastated and it took a long time to get over his death. 

I hope you are soon able to get another cat. I know the new cat will never replace the affection you felt for lister cat but pets are such great companions. 

(((hugs))))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• I’m so sorry your beautiful cat has died.I still miss our little cat Daisy who died three years ago.Sending a big virtual hug.love Jane xx

• You have our utmost sympathy for the loss of your Lister. Certainly is just like losing a member of your family.

Lister is very much like a cat we had many years ago who we named 'Chalky' he lived to a ripe old age, must be black cat genes.

We lost our Jaffa just after Christmas, he had been fine all morning, came in and just laid down and passed away. We think it was a massive stroke as he was only 8.  Miss him terribly; he was as mischievous as he looks, but we still have our old tabby.

Have you any other cats to cuddle ?

G n' J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Dreamthief

No unfortunately I dont have any other xars cuddle my sister does but xause lock down can't go cuddle her xat Amber we srr thibking ofngetting another when mums bit better as im stage four breast cancer she has thyroid and struggling eith swalloeing etc got ng tube jn stm xxx