Ailurotherapy

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 7 subscribers

I tell people that I have ailurotherapy at home. This consists of daily massages by my cat Sylvester. My other cat, Marley, sleeps on my bed at night and follows me when I visit neighbours, so I think of her as my 'bodyguard'.

Does anyone else have a ludricrously affectionate cat or dog, like Sylvester?

• Just saw your story and it brought me a smile. Don't have pets ourselves but my doctor just prescribed me some ecotherapy to cope with stress (i.e. go for a walk especially if you can do it in sunlight) and while I have been doing that have met lots of dog walkers and often they are happy to have a good sniff and a stroke - one today was delighted to to drop their ball at my feet.

We used to have cats when I was young but often lost them when we moved, my dad was in the RAF. My wife meanwhile was a dog person at they had a welsh border collie called Julie and they were inseparable - Janice even describes her as her baby walker and claims she learnt to walk by grabbing on to her fur.

<<hugs>>

Steve

Community Champion Badge

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to src60

My cats are completely different: Sylvester likes to massage me (very fast), while Marley sleeps on my bed and likes to rest her chin on my cheek in the morning. Sometimes we sleep for an hour like that.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I also want to know which baby walker is best for 5-month-old babies. I want the best baby walker that runs long time.