Many pets!

• 44 replies
  • 20 subscribers

I've found my people! I've just joined and found this forum. I'm a huge animal lover so hope I will be right at home here

What pets do you all have? I've got a dog but I've had some interesting others too over the years

• Yes I am luxurious cold velvet.
    Unlike my bald pets I allow them to sit between me and tickle my tum. They are very well behaved most of the time. I shout at them as the talk a lot so I join in and tell them my requirements. They jump and provide. I am the lion king in my kingdom. 

Ann
     ‍Art

• I have a working cocker spaniel 2 years old now 

• Is your dog  a gun dog. My daughter in law had a cocker reject by her farmer fatherbecause he was frightened of guns. Made a lovely pet though 

Ann
     ‍Art

• Hiya

She was breed for being an detection dog was  meant  to go to USA police but I was at my friends who breed her the day we got locked down so she could not go.

So I was offered her just to cover the cost which was £250 which I was totally made up to pay which in reality was no where near her real cost. 

I do lots of sniff work with her I was hoping to do man trailing. But of course on hold for now 

she is a super dog I am very lucky to get her really great family dog  really easy to train.

this is her Pippa 2 year old now and has been a total joy to own and train feel very blessed to have her

• She’s adorable. I’ve watched them training them they really seem to enjoy their work. 

Ann
     ‍Art

• His coat is amazing to touch and he allows us to occasionally. He such a character I’ve never met a cat like him. He talks saying hello he shouts with commands. Hilarious. We love him to bits 

Ann
     ‍Art

• My boys are my life. Father & Son. Blue heartBlue heart

Dad, I think is around 13 , son will be 8 in September.

• Hello everyone, my name is Lottie and I am 9 years young! I hope my photo brings a smile to your face x

• Lottie you are just gorgeous!!! Are you perhaps a Bernese Mountain dog? 

This Lottie is a Miniature Long Haired Dachshund and she is 9 also and belongs to my daughter . We are very much a dog loving family!!!!! 
    Grasan 

• Hello Grasan, Gracie and Lottie

Yes I am a Bernese, all 40 kilos of me! I have another friend called Lottie (Big Lottie and Little Lottie, can you guess which one I am?!) but I love all my friends whatever their size and your Lottie is gorgeous - so is Gracie. x

Grasan I’ll butt in now and add that we love dogs too, our first Bernese was such a help when my husband was so ill, a best friend with four legs and a waggy tail.

I hope things are improving a bit for your husband.

J x