Hopefully adding to above Frustration :)

Less than one minute read time.

End of August 2015 I had 2 seizures in one day, first one was written off as a TIA/Stroke and I was sent home with Aspirin, kept in after 2nd one and tumor discovered after CT scan. Was scheduled for removal beginning of November but unaware at the time that it had started swelling - but then  speech, right side movement etc started going so had op in mid October.  Unfortunately found out last week that was malignant, I was still vainly hoping it would be benign.  Now I just want to get on with treatment, whatever that may be, but not sure if I am being impatient.  should I just concentrate on getting over op and get back to work and let the powers that be direct me ?? 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tudi,

So sorry to read this, it must be a very apprehensive time for you.

There is a Brain Tumour Group here(link) you could join - There are other brain groups for more specific tumour types but the main group would be the best place to start.

Once you join you can post a New Discussion asking whatever questions you may have, like what treatment possibilities are there etc.

Do also make good use of the Information and Support button at the top of the page. It covers just about everything about all of the cancer types, various treatments and drugs used.

Take care, G n' J