my first goal acheived

Less than one minute read time.

hi all

i just wanted to share this special moment with you all. my daughters school prom.(my profile pic) bigger pic in my photos. when i got diagnosed in june 08. i wasnt sure if i would see this day. well it was a great day and even though i say it myself she looked beautiful.(well i am biased). i;ve said from the beginning i would fight this and i intend to carry on fighting as next year (september 2011) my oldest daughter is getting married.my girls need me more than ever now as for some reason their dad doesn't want to know. he hasnt seen my oldest for 4 years now. and hasnt seen his youngest since before christmas. weve been divorced 4 years. you would think with everything they have to deal with he would be there for them but no its got worse. i have another scan next month so fingers crossed everything will be fine. sorry i'm abit all over the place at the moment emotionally. love and hugs to you all sharon xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

awww sha... so sad that your ex is a rotten father... not a lot you can do to change him... hes obviously you ex for a reason, but your daughters know you love them, and dont know if this gives you any encouragement, but i was told i had 3 to 4 months to live in march 2008, i am already 18 months past my sell by date.. and although i have just starting another round of chemo today, i am confident that if i get another 18 months whern its done , there is more can be done...

fingers and toes crossed for you sharon

COURAGE.....I WHEN YOUR SCARED TO DEATH... BUT YOU SADDLE UP ANYWAY

HUGS LIZ XXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

thanks liz. my oncologist said to me theres always new treatments coming out who knows that cure might be round the corner. i wish you the best of luck with your treatment and hope it all goes well for you. take care  sending you hugs sharon xx