kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird....one way or another

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have been a little on the quiet side after the news from my last scan,I have popped on the site and let a few comments but of late there as been so much sad news that I needed a short break to get my head around some things. I think the old bird let some depression creep into her life and I don't do that. I have been ticking along as usual and being told that my body was trying to heal itself and making extra calcium…

• Kezzerbird...............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello all my lovely friends out there in MacLand. Now you would think that the bird would be over the moon with yesterdays results, wouldn't you? My old body basically is building up calcium that are sticking to my tumours and trying to kill the little buggers and trying to heal itself. Sounds amazing and if that is the case and I should be given the status of Saint Kezzerbird..the ultimate calcium cancer muncher, where…

• Kezzerbird...I am not a mushroom today!!!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Bloody hell, miracles do happen after all. The scan was read, I saw my consultant and the news if believed is rather pleasing to the ole Bird!!!!!!! My onc said PALS have been on to him and that I had complained and that he was going to get the sack and would have to work in Tescos (jokingly!) my reply was ' You would proberly mess that up too' What did he then do, he laughed! He showed me the scan report which says most…

• Kezzerbird...my daughter broke down and cried

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have the most loving and big hearted daughter on the planet, her name is Toni and she has given me three beautiful grand-daughters, all of whom I saw into the world. She turned up yesterday to see me and it is all getting a little bit much for her, trying to stay strong and watching what is going on with me and she broke down. Just for a moment I wasn't holding my 30 year old daughter in my arms, I was holding my little…

• Kezzerbird...a good weekend

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Even though my pain seems to be increasing, the tiredness is decreasing so the Bird deciced to go clubbing last night and see my door crew, I had a great night being cuddled by my mates and the customers. My bosses rought me a little pressi which was nice

It is a Tigger cake, I love Tigger, my friends kids always called me Tigger because I bounce when I walk and of course me being a bouncer and being the ' onlyest…