kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird....chemo 18 here we come!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

First of all guys I would like to say thanks to all for the messages of good luck for today. Well in a few hours I shall be back in that bloody hospital and having chemo number 18, Caeylx this time and luckily it only takes a hour which for me is great, all the others took 6 to 10 hours to administer (I had roots growing out my bum with the others!!!!!) Am I aprehensive about this lot....well yes I am to be honest, but…

• Kezzerbird....It was 4.30 in the morning!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

It was 4.30 in the morning when I finally got into my lovely king size bed. I found the energy to go to the club. When I arrived there with my beautiful daughter, the first one I met was one of my old door crew, it was great to see him, so there was I being cuddled by a young handsome cage fighter!!!!! In fact the entire night I was being cuddled by handsome young guys, I can deal with that, thankfully I haven't got any…

• Kezzerbird...before chemo starts again UMPH!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

The mad bird here saying hello to all my lovely Mac mates. Well I have been trying to get my house sorted out and the garden and cleaning all my animals out before chemo starts again next Tuesday. According to my onc the side effects won't be too bad but with me being me I am expecting them to be rotten because I always do the opposite of what I am told!!!! A classic example of that is my last lot of chemos', Cisplaintin…

• Kezzerbird...printer working over time!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello all my MacLand mates out there. I always wanted to write a book ever since I was a child and I have quietly been typing away when I have been well enough. I was told to write about things that I know about and I know what has gone on in my life for the last two and a half years. My best critic is a mate called Mandy, I gave her some of it to read and watched for her expressions. She cried, smiled,laughed and frowned…

• Kkezzerbird....Gismo,Summit and Clubbing!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just for our crazy Debs...here is a pic of my little Gismo, blimey can that little bird sprint when it wants too, I am knackered just getting a photo of it!!!!!!!!

Gismo the baby cockatiel......now it looks like a bird!!!!

Happiness on a stick aka Kev and I took the flea bag aka Summit for a good run, now both are on the setee having a kip. The hairy one with the glasses is Kev!!!!!!

Well the ole Bird went out…