kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird.....body boarding again!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

The weather has been glorious today, loads of sunshine in Cornwall, certainly makes a change, it is normally always raining here!!!!  It is on days like today when I actually forget I have cancer and I forget what as happend over 2 and a half years. Luckily, I am feeling extremely well but then chemo was only two days ago and the sickness hasn't started yet. Well off I went body boarding again with dave my next door neightbour…

• Kezzerbird.....I got to Leicester Drew !!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Rose tinted version Umph Drew LOL, I got picked up at 6am at home, got to Leicester from Cornwall in 4 hours, got to the Premier Inn, met Angela and went to the party. Easy mate!!!!!! He he. Love and hugs to those who want them...Carol xx

• Kezzerbird...well, well, well!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Off I went to the hospital to have my bloods done and wondered off to see my dear mate Tim who was taken into hospital after having a stroke on top of his cancer, I didn't get to speak to him, he is exhausted, so I asked the nurse to tell him that I had been there. I went off to get some lunch and then went and sat outside in the sunshine for a while, I had to wait until the results were back to make sure chemo could…

• Kezzerbird....I slept well but I am still buzzin!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I didn't sleep for a couple of days before the party in Leicester, I was like a child ready to set off to Disney Land, the excitement kept building up and up. I was going to meet some of my best cancer buddies who had supported me through so much and lifted my spirits when I was so low and so ill. I was going to go no matter what and when the bird says she is going to do something, she does!!!!! I am still buzzin from…

• Kezzerbird...Wow what a party !!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am not usually lost for words but the Leicester party is something I shall never forget for the rest of my life. Some people said ' But you're going alone to see a lot of strangers'. No I wasn't, it was like going home to a place I needed to be at with friends that I so deeply care about and love. If you can imagine all your best friends coming to see you and you haven't seen them for a year, it was like that, only…