kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird....Kev and Charlotte (warning spider pic inc!!)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Right guys...seeing that our nutty Debs is out having her birthday treats I am putting a picture of Charlotte my tarantula on this blog. Yesterday was Kevs 49th birthday and he decided to get rid of his real terror of spiders by picking her up. Just so you guys who want to look, Charlotte is the one with 8 eyes and 8 hairy legs, Kev is the one with 4 eyes and 2 hairy legs!!!!!!!!!!LOL.....Love and hugs to those who…

• Kezzerbird and her pets (no spider or snake pics!)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just thought I would add some new pics of some of my crazy animals and to introduce GISMO my new baby cockatiel chick

This is Kezzer the chicken bird who swears at me!!!!

The crazy mutt...Summit

This is Floyd who is possibly a Floydette!!!!!

And last but not least my Buster and yes BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

It is Kevs birthday today and he sorted out his fear of spiders and held Charlotte, I can't put a picture…

• Kezzerbird...new thread

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi all my lovely MacLand mates.... Just to say I have started a new thread on forums to do with my battle with my hospital, it is called Fighting for the right treatment, I have put it on there rather than use up space on blogs and I will let you know on that what is going on! The bird is angry, she has her knickers on the outside of her clothes and her boxing gloves on. I can't wait until next thursday after having my…

• Kezzerbird.....not letting go this time

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have a date for this vital scan that was forgotten about to see if the last cycle of chemo has worked or not. I had not heard a thing from the hospital so I got on to them and as usual it was an answering machine, I did get a call back and the scan is booked for the 7th and an appointment to see the consultant on the 8th. I am going to follow the complaints route via ICAS and involve PALS and anyone else I can think…

• Kezzerbird...Armed and dangerous!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I wore myself yesterday getting together my battle plan for sorting out my medical team. Kev, my other half was grinning like a cheshire cat while I sat there bouncing up and down on the chair with a purple face giving it what for, he said 'Its so good to see you fighting again, god help em my ansome' So now it is Monday and I have to wait for my Mac nurse Mike to get in touch with me about this very important scan that…