kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird and the wetsuit!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I went out yesterday and invested in a good wetsuit for myself, so now all I have to do is wait until the conditions are right for body boarding. 40 years ago I had a poron board and us kids used to be catching waves all day, didn't need a wetsuit back then!!!!!! I amused myself no end in the shop, I know nothing about wetsuits, so i collered a sales girlie for advice. She picked me out this wetsuit, black with pink flashes…

• Kezzerbird,,,unlike Drew!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Unlike Drew I woke up without a hang over, mind you 1 malibu & coke, 1 bottle of VK blue and 3 sodas and black couldn't get a gnat p***ed let alone me!!!!!! I had the usual greeting when I appeared at the club, hugs, cuddles and kisses and that was at the door!!!! Mark aka another brother from another brother (door staff) dived at me and gave me a big slopy kiss and a cuddle, then SteveO aka my brother from another mother…

• Kezzerbird.....washing my hair!!!!!!! (I'm back)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well it is off to the club I go tonight to swing my pants or should I say my stoma bag and have a couple of drinks and see my door crew and all my mates and have a laugh. I hope the weather stays dry today because I have to wash my hair, well all four of them (for any one suffering Dory moments, I have to wash my wigs!!!!) and if it rains I can't exactly stick them in the dryer, well I could but I would look rather silly…

• Kezzerbird.....just for the record!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for all your PMs and your replies on my last blog. I have finally decided not to take anymore rubbish from any one especially Kev and he knows it, he knows where the front door is, if I have to do this alone I can and I will. I am a strong person but like every other adult there is a child within me wanting to be loved, cut me and I bleed the same as anyone else, and yes I do cry, bloody hell, I have cried buckets…

• Kezzerbird.....Oh well!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

No the Bird hasn't dropped off the face of the earth, I felt like I wanted to, but I can't be bothered with any crap being chucked at me, after all I am to busy kicking cancers arse!! The new chemo doesn't seem too bad, I've parted with the contents of my stomach a few times and only lost a little skin off my hands and feet but the old E45 cream seems to help that. My hair is still in tact and it may get thinner but I…