Kkezzerbird....Gismo,Summit and Clubbing!!!!

1 minute read time.

Just for our crazy Debs...here is a pic of my little Gismo, blimey can that little bird sprint when it wants too, I am knackered just getting a photo of it!!!!!!!!

Gismo the baby cockatiel......now it looks like a bird!!!!

Happiness on a stick aka Kev and I took the flea bag aka Summit for a good run, now both are on the setee having a kip. The hairy one with the glasses is Kev!!!!!!

Well the ole Bird went out clubbing last night and had a great time seeing all my mates and my door crew, I even had a dance with SteveO, my favourite doorman aka my brother from another mother. Mark too is another favourite doorman, him and Steve were fighting over me and Mark said that it wasn't fair that Steve gets more attension from me than he does so now, Mark is 'another brother from another mother!!!!!!! I left the club at 3.15, I was feeling a little tired!!!!, I crawled into my bed and slept like a log....So it is like someone else once said on this site...I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it' The Kezzerbird is back!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them...love Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I hope you are ok Jackie, if you need me, you know where I am mate xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

...Sarsfield im so sorry for your loss..I didn`t know till now. xxxx

• Girl do you rebound or what!

You make us all tired just reading about your adventures ha ha, long may it last.

ps Watch out Birmingham

hugs john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Carol, look at how the ugly duckling has become a swan!!!!!! Gismo of course, he is gorgeous - kinda reminds me of Spike our human hating cockatiel that only liked dogs and went beserk everytime he heard a siren.  He took a lovely chunk outta our vets hand despite me warning him haha!

Geez Carol your clubbing habits, I definately couldn't keep up with you no way!!!!!!!

I am so glad to hear the b1tch is back (and incase anyone thinks I am being rude, you need to checkout Carol's buckle on her work outfit!).

Live it large my friend.

Love & strength,

Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad your back to your bubbly self Carol,Love the bird. Best Wishes  Sue  xxx