Kezzerbird...Wow what a party !!!

1 minute read time.

I am not usually lost for words but the Leicester party is something I shall never forget for the rest of my life. Some people said ' But you're going alone to see a lot of strangers'. No I wasn't, it was like going home to a place I needed to be at with friends that I so deeply care about and love. If you can imagine all your best friends coming to see you and you haven't seen them for a year, it was like that, only some of them couldn't be there. We drank a toast to friends gone and to those who couldn't get to the party. So much emotion flying around, so much laughter, so much love, it was incredible.

Drew and Kezzer, we needed our Debs to make up the trio, but she was with us in spirit, not sure if she was in Drews pint or my Malibu and coke!!!!!!(missed you hun)

I did however get my tattoo out at the request of others, I may add, my face won't make me famous but my arse might!!!!!

I want to thank Lanz and Caz for a wonderful time and giving me the chance to meet face to face with some of the best friends I shall ever have, there are so many more I wish to met, that will be a new goal for me in the future. For me cancer has brought out so many good things and I would never have known what amazing people there are out there.....love and hugs to those who want them....The happy and contented Kezzerbird xx

Anonymous