kezzerbird..what a good idea!!!

Less than one minute read time.

It is 6.15 am and I have just looked at the replies from my last blog and saw that our John r had mentioned 'who can fill a stoma bag the quickest', yes John I think our Drew is miles ahead of me LOL (I know, lovely topic for this time of the morning!!!!) I think it is time that Drew and I started off a new party game, the title being 'Who can blow the stoma bag off at a greater distance' but where would you practice this new sporting event I wonder? You couldn't really do this in a public park or a shopping centre, could you!!!!! I know you can strip naked in a shopping centre (How to look good naked TV programme) but stoma bag blowing may offend some. You can chuck a javalin, toss the kayber and the wellie, ummmmmm answers on a postcard please guys!!!!! Right now I have written this new blog, I need to go and lie down and ponder on this very subject!!! Love and hugs to those who want them...Carol the pondering Kezzerbird xxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Now surely you wouldn't expect Drew to have to travel all the way to Bodmin from Nottingham!!!!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Anyway, if this made you laugh then my job is done!!! x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I think we need some ground rules here! Diet is a major consideration. A chicken vindaloo might do it for Kezzerbabe but it's definately several pints of Theakstone's and a fried egg sandwich in the morning. We will have to get on to the International Olympics Committee for a ruling. There will indeed be dope tests (bet I win that one hands down!) Then there's the size of the bag - big one, small one, some as big as your head! Extra points for noise etc. ANd dare I say it...........aroma! The possibilities are endless.

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am not sure I quite understand... basically, is what you are proposing, rhyme with spitting contest?

It is a bit early to be talking sh*t ain't it.

That is so sick... yet funny!

Made me laugh.

Becky

x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Nice one Drew, see mate there is no point folks being down with us two about, I was waiting for your reply with baited breath, I knew you wouldn't let me down. I am crying with laughter here xx