Kezzerbird,,,unlike Drew!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Unlike Drew I woke up without a hang over, mind you 1 malibu & coke, 1 bottle of VK blue and 3 sodas and black couldn't get a gnat p***ed let alone me!!!!!! I had the usual greeting when I appeared at the club, hugs, cuddles and kisses and that was at the door!!!! Mark aka another brother from another brother (door staff) dived at me and gave me a big slopy kiss and a cuddle, then SteveO aka my brother from another mother (door staff) saw me and came charging towards me and picked me up clean off my feet. Steve and Mark are my favourite bouncers, I took them under my wing when they started in the club and they never had a problem with me being their boss, after all they have seen me in action!!!! My bosses are away so I didn't see them, I always get my drinks on them, Sarah who is the Bar manager texted my bosses and told them I was in and she was told that I wasn't to pay for any thing, which is nice but I don't ever take the mick out of them. I always go to the club on my own but never seem to be alone all night, the customers are always coming over to me, asking how I am and always asking me if i am better! and when am I coming back to work and I always get offers of help if ever I need it and some of those who say that , I have lauched through the fire doors in the past!!!! Weird!!!!! I had a good laugh being out and happily ambled home just after 3AM and sank into my bed happy and contented. Next plan of attack is to buy a wet suit and go body boarding with Dave who lives next door and then I think it is time I got working on my body to strengthen myself up, I have decided to aim for february to return to work so this bloody chemo had better work this time or I shall be very miffed!!!!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them...love Carol x

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Bet you feel all superior and smug without a hangover. Glad to hear that you had a good night. When bad lads and lasses come in front of the committee because they have been pissed and misbehaved a lot of the committee use to propose bans of say 6 years. I tried to explain to them that we sell alcohol and sometimes it goes wrong. So glad to hear that some of your bad uns are still mates. I went on a bar supervisor's course and was told that my body language was too confrontational and I would never make a bouncer because it. That's probably why I got a few smacks in the chops.

Anyway

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Morning Carol, just read about Sat. night/Sun morning. A lot of people love you very much girl and love really is a good dose of spirits,never mind malibu.  Debs idea of Dave and you bodyboarding for a mac calender would be fantastic - there's already one for a month - your tattoo.  Keep on living, laughing girl.  Ann x

• Well done you you live life to the full and thats the way to go

you said

am not dying of cancer, I am living with it xxx

Oh how true that is and I will say that everyday --bless you

Love mavis

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh carol, so glad you had a fab night, you deserve it , you are such an inspiration to others,

and i do agree with debs , got to do photos of the body boarding :) , hugs jenni xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Carol, so pleased you had a great time at the weekend. You are certainly living with a capital 'L' - long may it continue. Love Val X